Wanting to share my eLua PIC32 Port

lee lee

Wanting to share my eLua PIC32 Port

Hi All,

I have generated an eLua PIC32 port I was thinking of sharing.
I don't have a GitHub account and I am unsure about the etiquette.

I was wondering if anyone from the eLua development community would be interested in posting my port for me?
If not I will sign up to GitHub myself.
If I do so, would it be bad form to put my port under the eLua Project page on GitHub?

Cheers,

Lee

sterling sterling

Re: Wanting to share my eLua PIC32 Port

I'd be interested in seeing the port.  Probably won't post it to
github on your behalf :-)

We're going to be adding PIC32 support to our OS pretty soon:
http://mynewt.incubator.apache.org/, and we have elua included in
that, so it would be good to leverage any work you've done.

Sterling

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 9:16 AM, lee [via eLua Development]
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have generated an eLua PIC32 port I was thinking of sharing.
> I don't have a GitHub account and I am unsure about the etiquette.
>
> I was wondering if anyone from the eLua development community would be
> interested in posting my port for me?
> If not I will sign up to GitHub myself.
> If I do so, would it be bad form to put my port under the eLua Project page
> on GitHub?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Lee

> NAML
lee lee

Re: Wanting to share my eLua PIC32 Port

Hi Sterling,

I have posted my port to GitHub. See https://github.com/cls22/eLua-PIC32-

Let me know if it works ok for you.

Cheers,

Lee
BogdanM BogdanM

Re: Wanting to share my eLua PIC32 Port

Thanks a lot for your port. I'll take a look at it, I need to understand the various licenses added by the PIC32 code (and also I need to understand why there's at least one .exe file in the repository now :) )

Thanks,
Bogdan