How to get information about line with error in script?

Roman Roman

How to get information about line with error in script?

Hi.

I'm trying to find place in elua code where I can get information about line with error in script.
For now I know that this message is executed by l_message function, but I can't find way to get only line number
without information about error.

Best,
Roman
jbsnyder jbsnyder

Re: How to get information about line with error in script?

Hi Roman,

Does this help?
http://stackoverflow.com/a/2555881/105950

There are also the "Error-report functions" in lauxlib.c:
https://github.com/elua/elua/blob/master/src/lua/lauxlib.c#L50

Best.

-jsnyder